Reworked Four-Arm Military Dress (Women's US Small)
Rheme Ragaza four-armed dress made from military field shirts dating back to the 1950s-1960s.
Field shirts were overdyed in black logwood tree extract before being sewn together with 50s black mercerized thread.
The four-arm design was meant to give the wearer options to how it can be worn.
- Bust (armpit to armpit): 19 1/4”/ 50 cm
- Shoulder to shoulder: 16 1/4”/ 41 cm
- Sleeve length: 22 1/4”/ 57 cm
- Waist (smallest width of the waist): 19”/ 48 cm
- Overall length (high shoulder to bottom hem): 47”/ 199 cm
The dress form is an industry US size 6 (Bust: 34 1/2"/87.63 cm, Waist: 26"/66.04 cm, Hips: 36"/91.44 cm [Full measurements for each])
*Dimensions are taken with the garment laid flat. Please see the sizing charts for more details.